Air, Pneumatic, Rock Drill Hoses
IS : 446/1980 (Amalgamated revision of IS : 446/ 1968 covering both textile woven and braided construction) or IS 911.
IS 446/87 - TYPE I II & III
Lining : Rubber lining shall be porosity, air-blisters and any other visible defects
Lining : Rubber lining shall be free from resistant to oil mist.
Availability of Sizes & Reinforcement Recommendation
50 mm & above sizes in Type I, II, III are supplied as per request.
There are 3 types of hoses
- TYPE I :Air hoses for a working pressure 7 Kgf/cm2
- TYPE II :Pneumatic Air hoses for a working pressure 10 Kgf/cm2
- TYPE III :Rock Drill hoses for a working pressure of 14 Kgf/cm2
The hoses will undergo hydraulic test as per following,
- TYPE I :Air Hoses, Minimum bursting pressure 28 Kgf/cm2
- TYPE II :Pnuematic Tool Hoses : Minimum bursting pressure 40 Kgf/cm2
- TYPE III :Rock Drill Hoses : Minimum bursting pressure of 56 Kgf/cm2
Air, Pneumatic, Rock Drill Hoses are used for various applications like general construction work, road building, tunneling, in construction jobs used with chipping, grinding and riveting appliances; in Service type inflation, for rock drilling applications in mine, and quaries etc.